I decided to share this delicious dessert recipe which can be savored after dinner or lunch. The recipes name is Caramel Pudding. It can also be called Caramel Custard. The recipe is very easy to make and it would make a wonderful dessert for all your guests and let me tell you kids would love to binge over it.
Preparation Time: 30 Mins
Cooking Time: 25 Mins
1 liter of milk
One Small Bowl of Sugar
Method To Prepare:
1. Boil 1 liter of milk, and then lower the gas flame and add 20 tablespoons of sugar.
2. And reduce the milk into half the quantity by stirring it in between by keeping the ladle in the vessel. Then let the milk cool down.
3. Beat the eggs in the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence then add this to the milk and blend it with the hand blender.
4. Then take an aluminum vessel put three tablespoons of sugar spread it all over with two to three teaspoons of water.
5. Burn the sugar till it turns brown. Then take the mixture and pour it into a vessel that has to be kept in the pressure cooker over a stand (Aluminium Ring Stand). Put 4 cups of water close the cooker by removing the whistle and steam it for 25 minutes.
Then remove the vessel from the cooker. Let it cool down for 10 minutes and turn it upside down on a plate and your pudding is ready.
Cool it in the fridge and grab a bite of this delicious caramel pudding as dessert. Let me know if you prepare this at home or help someone in preparing it. Share your views and comments in the comments section below.