- 1 Packet China Grass (have used half for 500 gms milk in this recipe)
- 1 small bowl sugar
- 4-5 cardamom seeds
- Saffron powder
- Chopped Almonds
Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 30 mins Serving: 3 people
I made this desert last night. The recipes name is China Grass(perhaps due to its look) it has been given such an odd name. Take a look at the recipe on how to prepare this simple and easy desert.
1. Boil half litre of milk. Remove the boiled milk into a small bowl.
2. Cut the china grass into two halves and put it in the small bowl of milk. Let it stay there for a few seconds.
3. Put that bowl of milk with the china grass into the bigger vessel with milk. Keep it on a slow flame, keep stirring it till the china grass gets dissolved.
4. Add sugar, saffron powder, and cardamom seeds and keep stirring till the whole china grass is dissolved. After it has been dissolved, take some of it with a spoon and keep it in a small vessel.
5. Tilt the vessel, it shouldn’t fall off (it’s set) if it does it has to be kept for a while. After it has been set keep it in the fridge to cool it.
6. Garnish it with chopped almonds and savor this delicious yummy dessert.