- 1 Bunch of Palak
- 1 Medium-sized bowl of boiled green peas
- 2 medium-sized boiled potatoes
- 100 gms paneer
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 2-3 chopped green chilies
- Bread crumbs
Method:1. Cut the stems of the Palak and boil only the leaves for 2-3 mins.
2. Drain the water, put them in the cold water. Drain the cold water and squeeze it and chop them.
3. Boil the potatoes and peas. Mash the potatoes and chop the peas.
4. Grate the paneer and add to the palak leaves, add ginger paste, zeera , salt, and red chilly powder also the bread crumbs and make a dough.
6. Make small Tikkis in round shape and deep fry them.
The Hara Bhara Kababs are ready to eat. Serve it with green chutney or tomato ketchup.