I wanted to share this chocolate recipe of mine since when, but due to my hectic schedule (yea am a housewife) so i couldn’t, but better to be late than never I finally have shared my recipe for homemade chocolates which are easy to prepare and yummy to eat.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Block Of Chocolate (500gms) (Dark/Milk Chocolate)
1. Take water in a vessel and heat it, when you see some when the water starts to boil put off the gas (don’t let it fully boil).
2. Keep another vessel on top of the vessel with the heated water(upper vessel should be bigger than the lower one).
3. Put half chocolate bar in it and keep stirring it till the full bar has melted. Pour the melted batter into chocolate molds.
4. You can add chopped almonds, raisins, or desiccated coconut or a mixture of them into the batter in the molds. Tap the molds in order to make the mixture even.
5. Keep the moulds in the fridge for 3 hours (not the freezer) for the chocolate batter to set.Take out the moulds and pop out the chocolates which have been frozen.
You can wrap the chocolates in colored wrapping foil(easily available in the stationary store).
Let me know if you prepare these delicious homemade chocolates , would be fun to know how it worked out for you.