Preparation time: 1 hr
1 kg of chicken legs
4 medium-sized onions
4 medium-sized tomatoes
2 bay leaves
2 cinnamon sticks
2 to 3 cloves
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp haldi powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp chicken masala
1 tsp zeera powder
2 small green chillies
Little coriander for garnishing
Salt to taste
Method to prepare Chicken Legs in Gravy Recipe
1) Chop the onions and deep fry them till golden brown remove it and cool it. Now put the onions in the mixer and all the above ingredients with little water and make a paste, and keep it aside.
2) Blend the tomatoes and make the tomato puree
3) Now take a kadai and put 3 to 4 tbsp of oil add the chicken legs and saute it for 5 mins, then add the paste and saute it again for 5 mins.
4) Add the tomato puree and saute it again for another 5 to 7 mins till the oil separates now add chopped coriander leaves.
5) Add 1 glass of water cover it and keep it on slow flame and let it cook till the chicken becomes soft now your chicken is ready to eat.
You can relish it with steamed rice or with hot chappatis.