Vegetable Hakka Noodles are fun to prepare and yummy to eat. I would like to share this recipe with my readers. The easy snack is enjoyed and relished by kids.
Preparation Time: 25 Mins
A packet of Hakka Noodles ( Ching Ming)
1/2 packet of Masala (comes with the Hakka Noodles)
1 medium-sized carrot
10-12 French Beans
2 medium-sized capsicum
1 tsp vinegar
2 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp chilly sauce
4 tbsp tomato sauce
Salt to taste
1. Break the noodles into small pieces
2. Boil the noodles till they are half cooked. Drain the water and add two tbsp of oil to avoid sticking.
3. Slice the vegetables vertically. Now take a pan, put 2-3 tbsp of oil; and fry the sliced vegetables till done by adding little salt.
4. Add the noodles and mix them. Add tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp vinegar, 2 tsp soya sauce, 1 tsp chilly sauce. Add little water and mix it well. Keep it for 5- 8 min on low flame.
5. Take it off from the gas when the water has been absorbed. The tasty Noodles are ready to munch on!!